I and Love and You Top That Tummy Chicken Recipe in Gravy Meal Enhancer for Dogs
Why not treat your pet to a little somethin’ somethin’ delicious to supercharge their grub? This dog food squeeze pouch not only helps picky eaters graduate to the clean plate club (#NoBitesLeftBehind), but it also packs an additional love-powered punch! The juicy meal enhancer is loaded with USA farm-raised chicken and prebiotics to help your dog feel a little bit more regular so they can carpe diem the day…I.E. focus on lotsa cuddles, playtime, and lip-lickin’ good bites. Top That Tummy is 1 of 3 oomph-boosted and flavorful, food toppers your dog’ll go nuts for.
Why We Love It
- Chicken is #1 Ingredient - Since the dawn of time, dogs have loved their protein—so that’s why this dish is packed with delicious, succulent chunks of the good stuff: USA farm-raised chicken.
- Loaded with Fiber - We intentionally added healthy, fibrous ingredients to keep your pet’s gut happy so that their digestion stays regular (a win for everyone, no?).
- Prebiotics for Easy Digestion - This dietary fiber feeds healthy gut bacteria and produces a lotta good nutrients for your pet. That’s a big W for their digestive tract!
- Hydration Boost - Your dog gets the benefit of an extra serving of moisture to ensure they’re getting enough H20 (without even knowing it!) every day.
- Grain-Free - Absolutely no corn, wheat, rice, soy, or oats in sight. We don’t pack your pet’s food with grains just to help us save a buck or two.
- Filler-Free - Unlike other brands, we don’t use ingredients like rice or corn to bulk out your pet’s food because we know there’s little nutritional value and it can contribute to obesity and lethargy.
- Flavor Variety - Keep mealtime interesting by rotating in new and exciting flavors. This meal enhancer comes in many protein-packed flavors your dog will go nuts for.
- Holistic Nutrition - Recipe recommended by our in-house holistic vet, Dr. Angie. These handpicked, balanced ingredients nourish your dog from head to paw. .
Chicken Chicken Broth Turkey Broth Chicken Liver Pea Flour Dried Egg Whites Pea Fiber Powdered Cellulose Guar Gum Ground Flaxseeds Fish Oil Salt Sodium Phosphate Montmorillonite ClayInulin Natural Flavor Sodium Carbonate Fructooligosaccharide L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C) Vitamin E SupplementL-Carnitine
||25 IU/kg min
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
||20 mg/kg min
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids
||10 mg/kg min